Aditya Birla Money Ltd. makes no representation, warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information (including news, prices, statistics, analysis and the like) provided through its website. In no event shall Aditya Birla Money Ltd. or its affiliates be liable to any person for any decision made or action taken in reliance upon the information provided herein. Access to the information provided on this web site is not intended and shall not be treated as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any security nor shall it be construed as creating any privity of contract between Aditya Birla Money Limited (“ABM”) and any person availing of, or acting upon, any information available on this web site. The work of authorship contained in this web site, including but not limited to design, text, and images are proprietary and the same shall not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, distributed, altered or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner. While all efforts have been taken to make this web site as authentic as possible, ABM / its employees / authorized representatives will not be responsible for any liability in respect of any person/entity directly or indirectly suffering any consequential losses, damages or claims of whatsoever nature as a result of any short-coming, defect or inaccuracy inadvertently crept in this web site or otherwise using the information available on this web site in any manner. Despite all possible security measures that ABM takes to keep this web site free from hacking and other interference, this web site like any other site is not free from such risks, ABM disclaims all liability on account of any loss or damage that any user may suffer or incur on account of any alteration or manipulation of any data or information accessed or downloaded from this web site.
Conflict of Interest
Aditya Birla Money Mart Limited (ABMML) is, as per SEBI (Mutual Funds) Regulations, an associate / group Company of Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company Limited and Trustees and Sponsor of Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund (BSLMF) and to that extent there may be conflict of interest while acting as a distributor or recommending any schemes of BSLMF. However any such recommendation or reference made is based on the standard evaluation and selection process, which applies uniformly for all Mutual Fund Schemes. The payment of commission (upfront /annualized & trail) for any Schemes by BSLMF to ABMML is also at arm’s length and as per prevailing market practices.
Returns related Disclaimer:
- Trade wisely
- Ensure that you do your own research before you buy any stock or take any position
- Understand that Aditya Birla Money or its sub-brokers do not guarantee returns on stock markets or returns on your investment
- Call your Relationship Manager, Branch Manager or Customer Care @ 1800-300-29999 for any query
- Remember that there are no guaranteed returns in the stock market
- Insist on a Contract Note for every trade
- Provide complete and correct email address and mobile number while opening trading / demat account
- Make yourselves aware of details of all charges and penalties
- Register your mobile with the stock exchanges also
- Execute any documents without fully understanding its terms and conditions.
- Fall prey to promises of guaranteed returns given by anyone
- Get misled by persons on the ground of higher returns, fixed returns and / or monthly returns just to procure a trading account from you
- Leave the custody of your demat transaction slip book in the hands of any person including your broker
- Get carried away by any advertisement issued on financial commitment, returns
- Blindly imitate investment decisions of others who may have profited from their investment decisions or invest in good faith even from people whom you know
- Get misled by guarantees of repayment of your investments either through monthly pay out or through post-dated cheques or other commitment
- Get swayed by promises of high returns
- Allow any person to take investment decisions on your behalf
- Give blank cheque for whatever reason
- Adopt trading / investment strategies which is not commensurate with your risk-bearing capacity
- Assume that the investment in cash and derivatives market is similar to investment in mutual fund or other investment avenues
- Assume that if trading is done with a known intermediary it will be safe Carry and therefore always carry out the due diligence before registering as a client, and there is no guarantee that any investment decision will result in profit.